AGI Creative Team. Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom. June 2009. 1 edition
Full-color book and instructional DVD form a complete training package for Adobe CS4 Design Premium
Written by a team of Adobe certified instructors, this complete training package helps you learn to use the market-leading design and development suite at your own speed. The book includes 26 lessons that let you discover essential skills and explore the new features of Adobe CS4 Design Premium. Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions and lesson files, supplemented with video tutorials on the DVD. Each lesson in the book has a supplementary, five-minute video lesson that demonstrates and explains the concepts and features covered in the book.
You'll also explore integration techniques that can be implemented using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue, the file management and collaboration tools found in Design Premium.
- Full color, step-by-step instruction makes learning even complicated tasks less intimidating, while the video training demonstrates each task
- Covers InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Fireworks
- You set the pace, learning at your own speed
- Written by the same team of Adobe Certified Instructors and Creative Suite experts who have created many of the official training guides for Adobe Systems
- Includes 26 lessons designed to teach you all aspects of the most popular design and development suite for print, Web, and mobile media
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson at your convenience.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Series: Digital Classroom (Book 1)
Paperback: 816 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (June 2009)
File Format: PDF